. Vous n'avez pas de message privé
Forum LandTrad -> Le jeu ! Page : 1
Auteur Message
Landale
image du rang
[Novice]

Landale
Posté le: 23 Jan 2016 11:28 || Sujet du message: A Landstalker group - facebook
I've been working hard on a Landstalker group at facebook for quite a awile. There you find all material you ever want. Files of all kind, pictures, scans, music, videos etc. Welcome!

www.facebook.com/groups/1618126138417990/
image du rang
[Novice]

healyum
Posté le: 24 Jan 2016 22:25 || Sujet du message:
oh it's a good idea !
I joined the group
When I have free time, I'd really like to create a site that contains all the content (images, music, etc ...) to centralize it in one place with numerous categories.
Revenir en haut Voir le Profil Voir le Site Web
Landale
image du rang
[Novice]

Landale
Posté le: 24 Jan 2016 23:17 || Sujet du message:
healyum a dit :

When I have free time, I'd really like to create a site that contains all the content

I already working on a Landstalker site like that. It will open it soon. I have created much of the content myself, save states, music sets, Sound FX, credits, a lot of scans. More to come!
image du rang
[Novice]

healyum
Posté le: 25 Jan 2016 23:20 || Sujet du message:
I currently have a lot of Landstalker things too. I regularly do research in order to see if I could find some old or new stuff. I also have lots of content coming from this site and this forum and I regret these one are progressively disappearing and are abandoned. I would do a site many years ago but I thought it was not a good idea at this moment, because he could "divide" the landstalker community and she was already very small... On contrary, I prefered join this community to make it stronger !

But it is maybe the time for that, now.

(I am a developper by the way. I would make the best fan site ever )

[Ce message à été édité par son auteur pour la dernière fois le 25 Jan 2016 23:23]

Landale
image du rang
[Novice]

Landale
Posté le: 26 Jan 2016 01:08 || Sujet du message:
Two fan-sites is better than one My page cover both Landstalker, Lady Stalker and Dark Savior. Climax made such great games early on! I also do regular research for new stuff, have done so since I got internet in 1998. It would be very interesting to know if you have stuff I've missed? I plan to scan all the six guides. They are still protected by the author so I'm not sure if it's a good idea to put them up online?...

image du rang
[Novice]

healyum
Posté le: 28 Jan 2016 13:08 || Sujet du message:
Yes the more the better like english usually said...
Personnaly, I am only focus on Landstalker ^^ I have ressources on many differents places (hard drives, etc.) and it really disorderly but when I will have do some sorts I could send you what I have.
By the way, I have a problem to download some files on your facebook page.
(It is concerning :
japanese manual
player guide german
magazine guids and tips
magazine previews and reviews
maps part 1
maps part 2
remix and covers
savestates)

I don't know if it is only me and how it could be fixed. I really want to get these files

In my opinion there is no really danger to scan the guides and put it online. Authors probably don't care anymore of that (1993... ), don't work at Climax anymore, and could be tolerant and nostalgic seeing this. (in the case they try to search it of course... what I don't think). In the worst case, try to mention "Guides belong to their own authors... I do not own rights... blabla" thus they could possibly ask you to pull the content.

[Ce message à été édité par son auteur pour la dernière fois le 28 Jan 2016 16:28]

bronzebeard
image du rang
[Novice]

Posté le: 04 Fv 2016 15:46 || Sujet du message:
Cool group not sure why it's a closed one.

Maybe because of some copyrights issues...

I was able to download a few files but it seems the larger ones like maps and music won't download.

The SFX will help me a ton for my sequel project though, thanks.
Revenir en haut Voir le Profil
Landale
image du rang
[Novice]

Landale
Posté le: 06 Fv 2016 18:49 || Sujet du message:
There are no copyright issues, no roms or such files. Yeah I know, facebook isn't the best site to host files. I will reupload all files again in smaller pieces.
image du rang
[Novice]

Posté le: 08 Fv 2016 08:47 || Sujet du message:
Nvm I've been able to download pretty much everything now!

[Ce message à été édité par son auteur pour la dernière fois le 08 Fv 2016 08:47]

Revenir en haut Voir le Profil
Page : 1